Evanston Township High School's ChromeZone provides support for students and staff in our 1:1 initiative before and after school as well as throughout the day. The ETHS ChromeZone is mainly run by students as volunteers and our Information Technology Internship (ITI) classes and it is run as a professional space. The following is a list of some of the services that the ETHS ChromeZone provides:
- Perform insurance approved basic repairs for student Chromebooks.
- Perform advanced repairs that are not covered by warranty or for uninsured students
- Prepare and ship devices for insurance repairs as well as warranty repairs
- Issue short term daily loaners (to be returned by end of day)
- Issue long term loaners (to be swapped with original device while undergoing repair)